How to Make a Slideshow Video
Table of Contents
- How to make a slideshow overview
- How to add words to a slideshow
- How to change the order of photos in the slideshow
- How long to make your slideshow/video
- How to download your video/slideshow
- How to share your video/slideshow
How to make a slideshow overview
First click on the video icon.
Then decide what you want in your slideshow. By default, all media on this ancestor page will appear on the slide list. You may add slides from your media collection or delete slides.
1. Give your slideshow a title.
2. Choose music from our library.
3. You can reorder the slides by clicking on the up and down arrows, or by clicking on the "=" and dragging to slide to the place you want.
4. Set the duration you wish each slide to appear in the slideshow by clicking on the up or down arrow to the right of the number.
5. Choose the animation you would like when the slides change by clicking on animation and choosing from the list.
6. Delete a slide by clicking on the "x."
7. You may add voiceover for each slide.
8. Now, preview your slideshow.
9. If everything is as you like, click save. The video slideshow will arrive in your email in about 10 mins. It will also be posted on this ancestor page.
How to add words explaining the images in your slideshow
The title of images is not shown in slide shows. Words can be printed on your images in the video/slide show two ways. First, open the video maker by clicking on the video icon and then:
1. Type what you want to say in the caption field next to the picture on the video making screen. The caption becomes the words on the slide.
2. If nothing is entered in the caption, the default is to show whatever is in the notes for the image. To enter notes for the image, click on the image. Select the pencil icon. Enter what you want to say in the note section under the image.
How to change the order of the images in a video/slideshow
You can reorder the images in your video/slide show two ways:
1. You can reorder of the images in your video by using clicking on the "=" next to the image and dragging it to place in the queue you would like to see it, or
2. You may use the up and down arrows next to the images in the queue to reorder.
How long to make your video/slideshow
We recommend that your slideshow play for one minute or so. Many people in the audience have a short attention span and most people are used to short videos on social media. However, the video/slideshow maker has been tested and will create a slideshow of 65 images with 5 minutes of play.
How to download your video/slideshow
You may download your slide show by clicking on the download icon and storing it on your computer or in your cloud account. To download:
1. Go to the person page or your media wall. Click on the tile for your slide show. It will have a white sideways arrow in a white circle in the middle of it.
2. Click on the download icon in the upper right of the slide show window and select where your want to save your MP4 file.
How to share your video/slideshow on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Go to the Media wall by clicking on Media in the left side menu. Find your video/slideshow and click on the sideways “y” icon. Select the social media platform you wish to use.
1. For Facebook, you may enter what you want to add a description, and choose to whom it will be displayed.
2. For Pinterest, choose your board.
3. For Twitter, tweet.
How to share your slideshow video on other social media
You may download your slide show by clicking on the download icon and storing it on your computer or in your cloud account. To download, go to the person page or your media wall. Click on the tile for your slide show. It will have a white sideways arrow in a white circle in the middle of it. Click on the download icon in the upper right of the slide show window and select where your want to save your MP4 file. You can display your slide show anywhere that takes MP4 files.
How to share your video/slideshow on Youtube
To post your video/slideshow on youtube, you will need to download it and convert it into youtube's special MPEG-4/H.264 video format. You will find MP4 to MPEG-4/H.264 converters available on the internet.